Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our Oxford Office
If you're planning your first visit to Gastroenterology Associates of North Mississippi, we look forward to meeting you. To help prepare you, you'll find all the information you need about our practice on this page, including:
- Directions and Maps
- Mission Statement
Gastroenterology Associates of North Mississippi wants to provide you with the best quality care possible. Our mission to you, the patient, is:
- To provide quality healthcare to every patient within a kind and caring atmosphere.
- To attain leadership in the fields of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy.
- To provide a quality facility with needed services for patients, as directed by physician leadership.
- To maintain the highest standards of ethics and integrity.
- To conduct our services and business in a fiscally responsible manner and in accordance with any applicable governmental or regulatory programs.
- To provide an attractive working environment for employees and physicians so that they may concentrate on our most important asset, THE PATIENT.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING PATIENT INFORMATION ONLINE.
PLEASE CONTACT PATIENT SERVICES IF YOU NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure. We are happy to file insurance for your reimbursement as long as you are free to choose your own gastroenterologist.
Please see our Financial Coordinator for details.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.